Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sightseeing


Friday I went to the city centre for shopping. Usually I do my shopping locally but sometimes I need to grab special products from the Hungarian shop. And one shop means two or three shops... ;) Must to check my favourite shops too. One of them is Beads & bling and the other one is Hickeys. In the first one I bought some nice green beads and waxed thread. In the second one I got fabric paint for kids project.


Dublin
Dublin

And here it comes... my new beads! TaDa!!! :)



Pénteken bebuszoztam a belvárosba vásárolni. Általában a helyi boltokban oldom meg a tápanyagok beszerzését de néha szükségem van pár dologra a magyar boltból is. És ha már ott voltam meglátogattam a többi kedvenc boltomat is. Az egyikben vettem szép zöld gyöngyöket és viaszolt zsinórt. A másikban textil festéket egy gyerek programhoz.
Ezek az új gyöngyeim.

Dublin, Ha'penny Bridge

Dublin, Henry Street

Dublin, Henry Street

Dublin, Parnell Street

Dublin, Quay Bridge

Dublin, North Quay
Dublin, Houston Station

No comments:

Post a Comment